Im Upset Annoyed And Baffled

Clive Tyldesley to leave ITV

"I'm upset, annoyed and baffled"

Tyldesley, who has been ITV's lead football commentator for 22 years, will be replaced from the start of next season.

The 67-year-old said he was "gutted" to be leaving the role, and that he had not been given a reason for his departure.

"I'm upset, annoyed and baffled," Tyldesley told The Sun.

"I've been doing the job of my dreams for 22 years and I've always given it my all. I've never had a bad review and I've never been told that I'm not good enough.

"So I'm just completely baffled as to why I'm being replaced."

Tyldesley's departure will come as a blow to ITV viewers, who have become accustomed to his distinctive voice and passionate commentary.

He has covered some of the biggest matches in football history, including the World Cup, the European Championships and the Champions League.

Tyldesley's replacement has not yet been announced.


No comments :

Post a Comment